Monday, September 13, 2010

Jeffrey Lee - A Poem to a Love one

I sent a Poem called The Garden of Love by William Blake, and she just was touched by the poem itself.  The emotions that she felt, and how it made her realized the beauty in the little things.  How easily things can change, and that how small life itself can become.

Her response was short but there were many reasons why i sent her that poem and the reason why is that.  Life itself can be wonderful in an instance and yet change in an instance.  Sudden circumstances will rid others of happiness, but in a way can always bring great growth.  She was going through a tough time, and even though I thought this poem was quite bleak and sad, it hit me in a way I could not understand.  Everything has an ending, but it is from there that the growth truly begins.  http://www.lovepoetry.com/poems/random_classic1.asp

1 comment:

  1. Jeffrey, I think you're having trouble interpreting the syllabus. This is an assignment for much later in the semester. I'm glad you did it, but you need to stick to the class schedule.

    ReplyDelete